I've spent some time the past couple of nights looking at the work done by some of the others who are participating in Take a Stitch Tuesday, and all I can say is WOW.
There's some amazing work out there. Just seeing what people have done is inspiring. They're showing off what can be done when you open your mind to creativity.
I'm in awe. It makes me want to study what they've done and learn from them. What a unique opportunity to experience how others have taken a stitch you are learning to a whole different level, and learn from what you do as well as from what they do.
I'm sooo glad I decided to participate in this!


I agree with you, there is lots of inspiration to be found out there. It can be a bit overwhelming! :-)
ReplyDeleteI know! I only wish I had more time!
ReplyDeleteIt si proving to be real opportunity for inspiration. I'm having difficulty keeping up with everyone. As Susan commented - more time please.
ReplyDelete